Royal Dames of Treasure Island Red Hatters Official Red Hat Society Chapter extend a Royal Invitation to all Red and Pink Hatters, family and friends to their 3rd annual Royal Red Hat Carnival Cruise from Miami Jan. 26 - Feb. 2, 2008 - 7 Days (Saturday to Saturday) on the Carnival Cruise Ship the Freedom, the newest ship at Carnival. This will be the Freedom's maiden sailing season. Ports of call are San Juan, St. Thomas, and St. Marten.
The cost is $785.72 all inclusive. No hidden charges. Fee includes a 4A interior state room, government taxes and port charges, prepaid gratuities, and travel protection insurance. Ocean view state room or balcony state room are available for an additional fee. There will be special Red Hat activities on board
Last date to book is July 15, 2007. Deposit is fully refundable until November 1, 2007.
- Passports are highly recommended.
- Price is roundtrip from Miami. It includes interior stateroom, all government taxes, and port charges.
- A deposit of $100 per person is due at time of booking.
- Additional fees for cabin upgrades to Ocean View or Balcony.
- All rates are per person based on double occupancy, subject to availability at time of booking, and may increase without notice. Airfare, air taxes and transfers, and ground transportation are additional.
To book your cruise or for more information contact: Bernice Lavery, Queen Mum, Royal Dames T.I. RHS Bernice.Lavery@Earthlink.net or 727-360-7729.