Return to Home Page
Arts, Beats and Eats at American Legion Post 7 in Clearwater
American Legion Post 7 weekly entertainment begins on Monday at 7 p.m. "Bayside Banjo Band" performs the Best Bluegrass and Banjo music south of Florida state line.
- Tuesday - Bar Bingo at 6:30 p.m. with large payouts. Both you and the Post win.
- Wednesday at 7 p.m. - Robert Keyth as "The One Man Jam" plays seven (7) different instruments.
- Thursday - Bingo at high noon. Check out new electronic bingo machine. Doors open at 10 a.m., lunch available at 11 a.m.
- Friday at 4:30 - Fish Fry with Chef Doug offering your choice of Fish, Chips, Shrimp, Chicken and Crab Cakes. Meals start at $7
- Friday at 7 p.m. - Tommy "Bahama" Arnold plays the Best Beach Tunes in Tampa Bay Area.
- Saturday at noon - Lunch counter opens. "Carlo" performs at 12:30 singing a wide variety of music.
- Saturday at 7 p.m. - "Bobby Palermo" sings the best of Neil Sedaka, Neil Diamond, Tom Jones. Bobby has been Voted #1 Neil Diamond impersonator by Neil's Mother Rose Diamond.
- Sunday - Post 7 offers lunch and drink specials for its sports fans.
- Sunday at 6 p.m "Bayside Singles" has a dance with DJ Mike playing all the favorites. Mike accepts requests for your dancing pleasure.
The Post accepts old flags and cell phones for proper disposal. It is located one block south of Gulf–To-Bay and Keene behind CVS pharmacy, 1760 Turner corner of Phoenix.
Return to Current Edition