Yesteryear Photo 1915 and Today
Photo/text by Donna Malloy
This building, which originally housed the Largo High School students, eventually became the Elementary School when second building was added in 1924 on this site. Torn down in the summer of 1975, it was replaced with the current Pinellas County School Administration Building, located at 301 4th St. S.W. in Largo.
Return to Current Edition