Return to Home Page
Clearwater Public Library Offers Spring Break Programs
CLEARWATER - The Clearwater Public Library System will host a variety of youth programs during Spring Break.
- Monday, March 29, 2:00 p.m. Stone Soup and Dragon Tales presented by Eckerd Theatre Company. Main Library, 100 N. Osceola Ave.
- Tuesday, March 30, 10:30 p.m. Jump, Jive, and Jam at this specialized dance-based fitness class for ages 3 to 6. Main Library, 100 N. Osceola Ave.
- Wednesday, March 31, 1:00 p.m. Hip Hop for Tweens ages 8 to 12. Learn hip-hop dance moves. Main Library, 100 N. Osceola Ave.
- Thursday, April 1, 10:00 a.m. At Spring Break Storytime, siblings are welcome to join in for an April Fool's Day silly storytime and craft. Countryside Library, 2741 S.R. 580
- Thursday, April 1, 1:00 p.m. Make A Worry Doll and leap into spring worry free. Registration is required. Limited to 30 participants. Main Library, 100 N. Osceola Ave.
- Thursday, April 1, 3:00 p.m. Learn about Mad Science. Participate in experiments with fire and ice. North Greenwood Library, 905 N. MLK Jr. Ave.
- Friday, April 2, 2:00 p.m. Learn to Draw Cartoons at this program. For ages 4 and up. East Library, 2251 Drew St.
For more information, call (727) 562-4970 or visit www.myclearwater.com/cpl.
Return to Current Edition