Clearwater Bar to Provide Free Legal Advice for the Public
In conjunction with Law Week, the Clearwater Bar Association is providing free legal advice as a community service through its annual Law Line program on Thursday, May 6, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Individuals can call the telephone numbers listed below during the designated hours to speak with an attorney concerning a basic legal question. This is a free public service provided by members of the Clearwater Bar.
(727) 446-8568 General Disputes, Business Law, Contracts, Real Estate
(727) 461-4869 Landlord/Tenant, Bankruptcy
(727) 461-4880 Probate, Wills, Estate Planning
(727) 447-7407 Family Law, Patent & Trademark
(727) 461-0063 Elder Law, Medicaid/Medicare
This service is available only on May 6th, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. At other times, contact the Clearwater Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service at (727) 461-4880 to receive a referral and ½-hour consultation with an attorney for $40. A low fee panel may also be available upon qualification.
Return to Current Edition